Rob and Emerald welcome you to The Fox at Aspenden.
We are very excited to welcome you back from Monday 12th April under the new ‘outdoor only’ regulations. We have extensive covered seating in our pub garden to keep you protected fro the elements. Please dress accordingly for our unpredictable weather.
COVID 19 regulations
In order to keep in line with the current government restrictions, please make yourself aware of the following rules and regulations;
- Maximum groups of 6 at a table
- All service is table-service only
- Please wear a face mask at all times, unless seated at a table. Masks must be put on to visit the restrooms or to move around the pub.
- You must provide us with contact details and/or check in via the NHS app
- Covered seating is limited, so booking is highly recommended for eating or drinking.
Staff are on hand to help you understand and to remind you of these rules at all times.
We recommend booking a table, especially Friday – Sunday. To book a table please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call on 01763 271 886
We are a traditional English pub in a lovely, tranquil village setting in East Herts, close to Buntingford. Family friendly, with a large beer garden, open fire in winter, quality cask ales and delicious home-cooked food.