Rob and Emerald welcome you to The Fox at Aspenden.
As we prepare to re-open, we have set out some guidelines to keep everyone safe and happy. Over the opening weekend and our first few weeks we ask the following of you;
– Please, only sit at available tables. Some of them will be booked and they have been spaced safely. It will be unsafe to sit on the floor/stand at the bar. We also ask for you to NOT move the tables.
– Once seated, keep to your table unless queuing or using the loo. children and dogs must be kept entertained within your bubble.
– We will have two bars open, both of which are accessed from outside so you may have to queue outside if it’s busy. Please be courteous to other customers whilst queuing
– If we believe you or your party to be acting against our social distancing guidelines then we may have to ask you to leave.
– We may have to restrict numbers if we reach capacity. It will be clear from signage in our car park if this is the case.
We can’t wait to see all of you again, lets make this a great summer!
We are a traditional English pub in a lovely, tranquil village setting in East Herts, close to Buntingford. Family friendly, with a large beer garden, open fire in winter, quality cask ales and delicious home-cooked food.